The Teixeira Watch: Part V - AM says the O's "have flexibility" on Tex

Jagwar

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, Tex is not the only thing on our to do list this offseason. Yes we picked up a SS, but we still need a C, and then there's that whole matter of the starting rotation and who is going to pitch for us besides Guthrie.

Maybe the O's are thinking about Drungo's Four Man Rotation. :D

Agreed, Tex is not the only thing on our to do list this offseason. Yes we picked up a SS, but we still need a C, and then there's that whole matter of the starting rotation and who is going to pitch for us besides Guthrie.

I can't think that catcher is much of a priority. They've got Moeller, maybe they'll sign someone else to keep the seat warm until Wieters is up.

All in all, I'm not really of the opinion that the Tex situation is holding things up on our end. Probably with the exception of extension talks with Roberts and, more so, Markakis.

Is it just me!? Or... is this thread kind of dead compared to what it's been the past few mornings? I guess people are done speculating and are taking the wait and see approach.

Or... people get to sleep in alot longer then I do! :rofl:

I think this has taken a toll on everyone over the past several days and it appears people are starting to lose faith. That is no ones fault, just no positive press at all coming the O's direction.

I think this has taken a toll on everyone over the past several days and it appears people are starting to lose faith. That is no ones fault, just no positive press at all coming the O's direction.

If no news is out, serious negotiations and decision making have begun. Leaks are done and the principals are aware that people are losing "emotional" interest. It's too bad in a way..I think if the O's capture Tex and could have done it 2 days ago, I believe they would have reaped greater ticket sales.

Archived