Saturday, May 21: A new era in Orioles history begins

SteveA

3 minutes ago, justD said:

This game got to 4-0 so quickly and quietly.  This is the kind of run accumulation I’d love to see the Orioles do some day.  Just chipping away all night. 

Exactly! Took the words right outta my mouth. You see how Choi barreled it up to center to get a sac fly? Teams like Tampa make this stuff look routine. The Orioles on the other hand really struggle with just basic things other teams can do with their eyes closed. I really hope they can get there one day soon. It's so hard competing in this division. 

I thought I had figured out what the Orioles' roster moves of the day had been.  Mountcastle came off the DL, Rutschman was called up, and Bemboom and Vespi were removed from the roster.

And now Baumann's in the game.  Who came off the active roster to make room for him?

1 minute ago, WillyM said:

I thought I had figured out what the Orioles' roster moves of the day had been.  Mountcastle came off the DL, Rutschman was called up, and Bemboom and Vespi were removed from the roster.

And now Baumann's in the game.  Who came off the active roster to make room for him?

Gillaspie.

Check the first post in this game thread.