Tuesday: Orioles attempt to complete a .500 month of May

SteveA

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

Boston has one hit and no runs through eight innings against the Reds at Fenway.17 shut out innings. 

I'll gladly enjoy the schadenfreude with the Orioles getting kicked around tonight.  Plus it's a -20 swing from winning 10-0 last night to losing 0-10 tonight. 

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I attended tonight’s game.  One of the worst I’ve been to in person — and I was at the 30-3 game, so I know a bad game when I see one!

Well during the first three innings of the 30-3 game the Orioles got out to a 3-0 lead. That's more than what could be said about tonight's game.

What I remember from the 30-3 game is I went out to dinner when the O's were up 3-0. This was when almost no one had a smart phone so I wasn't planning to check the score until I got back home. 

I get home 12am or 1am and I log onto my computer and checked the final score. My first reaction was that has to be a mistake and immediately checked another website expecting to see the "correct" score. After checking 5 or so websites reality sank in. 

20 hours ago, Frobby said:

I attended tonight’s game.  One of the worst I’ve been to in person — and I was at the 30-3 game, so I know a bad game when I see one!

"...but the company and conversation made it one of the best OPACY experiences I've had!" 

😁

My sister, an Ms fan living in Oregon, texted me during the game telling me our little group of four was seen on the Mariners broadcast.  I was apparently yelling at the umpire about the called third strike (non-check) on Adley in the first!