O's are willing to move Tillman in right deal, per Roch

Sterling Bird

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peavy has a limited no trade clause, but a relatively cheap contract. He would block a trade here.

12/12/07: Signed three-year, $52 million extension w/2013 club option and limited NTC. 2008: $6 million, 2009: $8 million club option w/$500,000 buyout, 2010: $15 million, 2011: $16 million, 2012: $17 million, 2013: $22 million club option w/$4 million buyout, 2014: Free Agent

Plus Peavy is somewhat overrated because of pitching in pitcher friendly Petco Park.

I'd go after a young pitcher like Greinke, Scott Baker, or Manny Parra (Milwaukee).

Peavy has a limited no trade clause, but a relatively cheap contract. He would block a trade here.

Plus Peavy is somewhat overrated because of pitching in pitcher friendly Petco Park.

I'd go after a young pitcher like Greinke, Scott Baker, or Manny Parra (Milwaukee).

Not Manny Parra.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=28827

Tillman for Jair Jurgens?

(Braves probably decline:()

I was thinking more on the lines of Tillman and Reimold for JJ Hardy which would move Izturis to the bench.

Roberts

Hardy

Markakis

Teixeira

Huff

Jones

Scott

Wieters

Mora

Bench:

Izturis

Zaun/Coste

Salazar

Freel

That's one heck of a lineup and an awesome bench...

I was thinking more on the lines of Tillman and Reimold for JJ Hardy which would move Izturis to the bench.

Roberts

Hardy

Markakis

Teixeira

Huff

Jones

Scott

Wieters

Mora

Bench:

Izturis

Zaun/Coste

Salazar

Freel

Where's the pitching?

Roberts

Hardy

Markakis

Teixeira

Huff

Jones

Scott

Wieters

Mora

Bench:

Izturis

Zaun/Coste

Salazar

Freel

Why would you need Hardy with that lineup?

Where's the pitching?

Sign Kawakami and Redding and then fill the last two from the plethora of young pitchers that are on the 40 man roster.

Matusz and Arrieta will take two spots when they are ready, probably as soon as 2010...

We can be the Texas Rangers for 2009.

Sign Kawakami and Redding and then fill the last two from the plethora of young pitchers that are on the 40 man roster.

Matusz and Arrieta will take two spots when they are ready, probably as soon as 2010...

We can be the Texas Rangers for 2009.

Not bad. Now that seems like a good plan.

Archived