Are the Orioles your #1 team overall?

EOGDOT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orioles

Vikings

Ravens

I grew up in an era where Baltimore did not have a football team and by the time the Ravens came to town I had already formed another allegiance. The Orioles take the top spot because I've rooted for them as long as I remember.

Hey hey, another Vikes fan! I think we've got enough here to start a basketball team now.

Hey hey, another Vikes fan! I think we've got enough here to start a basketball team now.

That's great. I have actually been playing lately and my jumpshot is improving. I'm a guard.

It is rare, but I will occasionally meet a Vikings fan in this area. It shocks me every time and I always get the sense that the feeling is mutual.

Let's hope to end the playoff drought this year! Rep to you!

Orioles all the way. I think about them 365 days a year. I like all the other sports, but during baseball season, to me it's like they don't even exist.

By the way, the Hangout (and the internet in general) has added immensely to my enjoyment. In what other sport do you start investing yourself emotionally in players years before they are even on the team's roster? It is so satisfying when a guy you have followed from the day he was drafted reaches the majors and has success. And I'm hoping to have a lot of that kind of satisfaction in the next few years.

That's great. I have actually been playing lately and my jumpshot is improving. I'm a guard.

It is rare, but I will occasionally meet a Vikings fan in this area. It shocks me every time and I always get the sense that the feeling is mutual.

Let's hope to end the playoff drought this year! Rep to you!

Go Vikes! :clap3:

We won't go far if we don't cut WAY down on the turnovers.:angryfire:

Archived