7 of our next 10 games are against the Rays

Frobby

47 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Dang it, I did not see it, as the game was blacked out on MASN.  Where was it being shown?

There is no such thing as blackouts any more you have a device that connects to the internet either computer, laptop, ipad or phone you can watch anything on there if you want to.

1 hour ago, bpilktree said:

There is no such thing as blackouts any more you have a device that connects to the internet either computer, laptop, ipad or phone you can watch anything on there if you want to.

Well, I hear you, but I do not want to click on any old link and get a virus.  What links should i use when a game is not in MASN?

2 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Well, I hear you, but I do not want to click on any old link and get a virus.  What links should i use when a game is not in MASN?

The game wasn't on MASN???   I was at work, but people in the game thread mentioned Kevin Brown's commentary and he only does games on MASN.

2 hours ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Don't think you can call an error on a ball lost in the sun/lights. 

The HR scoring of it saves face (pun intended) of the poor right fielder who had it glance off of his cheek. 

Edited by NashLumber

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Mlb66ir is one I used if on computer been using it for few years.  Streameast is good for smart tv.