Just get better

Frobby

LOL..Because your statement was about the 4 DRAFT PICKS that Jordan has in the top 50. That is false.

Now, if you want to talk about 3 draft picks....Well, 2 of them were top 5 picks...its not exactly difficult to pull off getting good prospects when you draft that high, is it?

Arrieta was considered a first round talent that fell due to signability and the idea that he was poor in his junior year.

And yes, i am glad that our scouting can recognize a guy with amazing stuff and a guy that has a body type that is built for endurance...That's not overly impressive to be able to pull that off.

His stuff was down across the board -- it wasn't an "idea" so much as four months of poor pitching.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand that, but it is improving. It's not TB or LAD or LAA yet, but it's been gradually improving through some trades and the draft. It was barren and run into the ground. You cannot expect MacPhail to make it a top 10 system in 2 years.

Eh, it really is a top 10 system. It's also probably better than both LAs and isn't far behind TAM.

I would rank them:

1.Texas

2.Oakland

3.Atlanta

4.Kansas City

5.Tampa Bay

6.Baltimore

7.San Francisco

8.Boston

9.St.Louis

10.Colorado

I'm not through all the organizations yet, but most of those look like top 10 teams. CLE has added some high ceiling talent -- I think they are likely right around top 10.

I'm not through all the organizations yet, but most of those look like top 10 teams. CLE has added some high ceiling talent -- I think they are likely right around top 10.

Cleveland does have a good top with Santana and Laporta. I don't think there is much pitching in the system though.

I'd wager if you called Greg Zaun (backup catcher and starter until Weiters gets here) and Chriz Gomez (utility IF who can play all 4 positions and can actually hit a little) and offered each a $1,000,000 contract they would sign on the spot.

It's not as hard as AM makes it.

Do you think BRob gets traded?

Archived