Friday, July 29: Game 100 is an early evening start in Cincinnati

SteveA

8 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Watching Mateo run is pretty special.

I agree. We were having this conversation in another thread and people were saying Deveraux was the fastest player, but maybe my memory is fading, I don't remember him making me go "wow" when I watch him run. When Mateo hits the jets, he makes me go "wow" every time.

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I agree. We were having this conversation in another thread and people were saying Deveraux was the fastest player, but maybe my memory is fading, I don't remember him making me go "wow" when I watch him run. When Mateo hits the jets, he makes me go "wow" every time.

Felix Pie had wow speed but he was not smart how he used it.  

1 hour ago, tntoriole said:

Exactly.  His swing path is ALL pull.. he has not gone with a pitch to right field in a month.  Mancini same way.  When these guys slump it is usually they are trying to pull every pitch. 

And the entire lineup has had a terrible approach to Minor thus far who puts that junk outside and waits for our undisciplined hitters to go chasing. 

They can't give up the chance to land balls in LF stands much closer than OPACY's.

What's the nickname for the new wall?