Omar’s coming…run!

Jammer7

It's fun and one more contemporary change marking the team's relevance, but something's about the quiet nature of the whistle along with the fast/big lights doesn't go together.Once the crowds grow the fan noise will drown out the whistle. 

Would be cooler to me if the lights stayed darker and built more slowly while Bautista made his way closer to the mound only to reveal him there at full illumination. More scary to me that way.

I like the matador trumpets I've seen video of. Maybe the Mets?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, AdamK said:

It's fun and one more contemporary change marking the team's relevance, but something's about the quiet nature of the whistle along with the fast/big lights doesn't go together.Once the crowds grow the fan noise will drown out the whistle. 

Would be cooler to me if the lights stayed darker and built more slowly while Bautista made his way closer to the mound only to reveal him there at full illumination. More scary to me that way.

I like the matador trumpets I've seen video of. Maybe the Mets?

I like the way you’re going there. 

There was already a King Felix. Not sure how much I like “the mountain.” Maybe “Flex?”

I get the criticism about celebrating something so sinister as Omar’s violent criminal nature. I just don’t take it that seriously I guess. It is definitely very Baltimore. 

Mo Rivera came out to “Enter Sandman.” That was pretty creepy too, when you think about it.