Two #1 overall prospects from a single draft class - how rare?

HelenaEngineer

Both Rutschman and Henderson from the 2019 Orioles draft have reached #1 overall prospect in at least one major ranking, and #2 in the ones where they didn't hit #1. How often has a team drafted two players who ended up the #1/#2 overall prospect in the same draft class? I would have to think that is pretty rare and was hoping someone has seen a note on that or tracked it down. Pretty nice start for Elias with his first two picks with the Orioles. Stowers 3rd and Ortiz 5th from that class look promising as well.

I posted this quote from the Sun in another thread. Sorry, I do not have the link readily available. 

“If Henderson maintains his top prospect status from this midseason update through the offseason, it would be the first time since the publication began rankings in 1990that two No. 1 prospects came from the same organization’s draft class.”

17 minutes ago, scarey1999 said:

I posted this quote from the Sun in another thread. Sorry, I do not have the link readily available. 

“If Henderson maintains his top prospect status from this midseason update through the offseason, it would be the first time since the publication began rankings in 1990that two No. 1 prospects came from the same organization’s draft class.”

Thanks - nice way to start with your first two picks as the man in charge.