Dook

Pedro Cerrano

SG, please make sure to yank the stick from your rear before reading a thread with the title "Dook" again. It might make people think you aren't an a****** for once.

Takes one to know one there Btwerp.

One thing to not like Duke but bring some intelligence to the conversation...At some point, this is something you will be able to do...I hope.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Takes one to know one there Btwerp.

One thing to not like Duke but bring some intelligence to the conversation...At some point, this is something you will be able to do...I hope.

What the hell?

I make a comment that is ment as humorous, and I'm sure most people took it that way, you call me an idiot and neg-rep me, and when I respond out of anger you don't just leave it alone.

I edited what I said, but I'm tempted to put it back, because it definately is a fit description based on what you have written in here.

Now, if you have anything else to say, please make it private.

What the hell?

I make a comment that is ment as humorous, and I'm sure most people took it that way, you call me an idiot and neg-rep me, and when I respond out of anger you don't just leave it alone.

I edited what I said, but I'm tempted to put it back, because it definately is a fit description based on what you have written in here.

I certainly did not feel it was supposed to be funny...No smiley face or anything was put with it.

As for anything else i have to say to you, i will just keep my mouth shut.

What the hell?

Don't feel too bad he gave me negative rep points also. I guess you can only call people names if you call yourself Sports Guy.

And you just know I got hit as well.

Seems no one was immune today.

You didn't get them for being a **** though.

And you returned them, so no fair bringing it up! :D

ND...I respect you alot...Just not when you talk about Duke...I think it is great you hate them and all that stuff but i think you allow your hatred to cloud your judgement at times. You are not very objective.

ND...I respect you alot...Just not when you talk about Duke...I think it is great you hate them and all that stuff but i think you allow your hatred to cloud your judgement at times. You are not very objective.

Couldn't the same be said about your love for them clouding your judgement?

If that starred out word is what I think it is, notice how it and "Duke" are very similar ;)

Seriously though, I don't think objectivity is something you should be talking about (notice how I'm not saying I should either).

If that starred out word is what I think it is, notice how it and "Duke" are very similar ;)

Seriously though, I don't think objectivity is something you should be talking about (notice how I'm not saying I should either).

I did say Duke has an advantage...I did say the non call was horrible.

Keep grasping.

Tell me what i said on here is false? Point it out to me...Tell me something about Duke i said, in this thread, that is not true.

Nuclear Dish gave quotes and stats to back up his argument. Your's consisted of "That's not true/what an idiotic statement/bring some intelligence to the thread". If you really feel that he's wrong and you're right you could have tried doing a better job of presenting an actual argument.

Nuclear Dish gave quotes and stats to back up his argument. Your's consisted of "That's not true/what an idiotic statement/bring some intelligence to the thread". If you really feel that he's wrong and you're right you could have tried doing a better job of presenting an actual argument.

First of all, the stats do not reveal the whole story and any intelligent person knows that...As i said, Duke does get the benefit, as any great program/player does...However, those stats do not tell everything.

You guys act as if every foul is ridiculous...Maybe a few for the whole game are poor calls. And of course, Duke gets bs calls against them...Part of the game.

As for the rest of it, ND bringing up things like playing weak opponents early in the season(as if his Tarheels or every other team int he country does not do it) and Duke players in the NBA is stupid..It is not relevant to anything here.

Archived