Dook

Pedro Cerrano

What the hell?

I make a comment that is ment as humorous, and I'm sure most people took it that way, you call me an idiot and neg-rep me, and when I respond out of anger you don't just leave it alone.

I edited what I said, but I'm tempted to put it back, because it definately is a fit description based on what you have written in here.

Now, if you have anything else to say, please make it private.

Just to throw my two cents in, I don't see how SG could read what you wrote and think "haha, funny joke." And it's hard to believe you meant it as a friendly joke either.

Concerning being objective, none of us are totally objective on this matter as we have a clear bias. With that said, imo, I think the truth about Duke's treatment from the refs falls somewhere between the picture painted by Dish/BTerp and the one painted by SG.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to throw my two cents in, I don't see how SG could read what you wrote and think "haha, funny joke." And it's hard to believe you meant it as a friendly joke either.

Concerning being objective, none of us are totally objective on this matter as we have a clear bias. With that said, imo, I think the truth about Duke's treatment from the refs falls somewhere between the picture painted by Dish/BTerp and the one painted by SG.

I think what BTerp is referring to is his first post in the thread which got a response from SG, calling him an idiot.

I think what BTerp is referring to is his first post in the thread which got a response from SG, calling him an idiot.

And BTerps saying that Duke needs help from refs to win games is an idiotic statement...If i said that about MD or UNC or any elite program, i would also be making an idiotic statement.

You didn't get them for being a **** though.

And you returned them, so no fair bringing it up! :D

ND...I respect you alot...Just not when you talk about Duke...I think it is great you hate them and all that stuff but i think you allow your hatred to cloud your judgement at times. You are not very objective.

OK, I suppose I have to admit that that's true (and I'm damned proud of it!)

He said it was idiotic, didn't say he was an idiot.;) So a difference there. And if BTerp was referring to his first post, I don't see any humor in that one either. And he clearly went over the line with his next post.

He said it was idiotic, didn't say he was an idiot.;) So a difference there. And if BTerp was referring to his first post, I don't see any humor in that one either. And he clearly went over the line with his next post.

He said the post was idiotic and he wouldn't expect much less from him. He's walking a fine line there.

I will be interested to see Hansbrough vs Williams....My guess is they put Noel on JJ.

Looking forward to it...At UNC is always tough but i do expect a Duke win.

Interersting is a good word, Shelden is a monster, I dont think Tyler can handle him, who can to be honest. Noel is a good matchup for JJ, gotta rough him up a little.

Truthfully, Duke should win by double digits and probably will, but it's an exciting time to be a Tar Heel right now, especially when it was unexpected.

Interersting is a good word, Shelden is a monster, I dont think Tyler can handle him, who can to be honest. Noel is a good matchup for JJ, gotta rough him up a little.

Truthfully, Duke should win by double digits and probably will, but it's an exciting time to be a Tar Heel right now, especially when it was unexpected.

Not sure you can use the word "should" in any Duke-UNC game the way you used it.

Not sure you can use the word "should" in any Duke-UNC game the way you used it.

Very good point. You should read "Blue Blood", it's a fairly new book about the history of the rivalry. I just finished it a few days ago, very interesting stuff. Art Chansky (Carolina grad) wrote it, but there is no slant whatsoever. Says good and bad things about both programs, mostly complimentary of both.

Archived