9/20: Ironbirds Win, Play For Championship Wednesday

cboemmeljr

3 hours ago, cboemmeljr said:

I can’t believe the Ironbirds would even post a video this useless.  Ditto the Beavers HR video they posted.  Talk about amateur hour.   At least the O’s Player Development video of the Beavers HR is good. 

By the way, I’m not knocking whoever took the video, who for all I know was just some random fan seated near the dugout.  But these don’t show any of the actual action of either play, so the team shouldn’t bother posting it IMO.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

I can’t believe the Ironbirds would even post a video this useless.  Ditto the Beavers HR video they posted.  Talk about amateur hour.   At least the O’s Player Development video of the Beavers HR is good. 

By the way, I’m not knocking whoever took the video, who for all I know was just some random fan seated near the dugout.  But these don’t show any of the actual action of either play, so the team shouldn’t bother posting it IMO.

It is really quite embarrassing that they can't even pony up for a single camera and an A/V intern for a summer. I hope that the Orioles are getting film for internal review for players to look at (which based on the Orioles PD tweet it appears they are). If not, that's pretty sad. 

7 minutes ago, CharmCityHokie said:

It is really quite embarrassing that they can't even pony up for a single camera and an A/V intern for a summer. I hope that the Orioles are getting film for internal review for players to look at (which based on the Orioles PD tweet it appears they are). If not, that's pretty sad. 

It was the MiLB.TV free game of the day, I believe.   That’s why there was an announcing crew accompanying that video posted by O’s player development.  And tonight’s game is also the MiLB.TV free game of the day.  

So why Aberdeen couldn’t put up some decent video is beyond me.   

Edited by Frobby

19 hours ago, Frobby said:

I totally agree!  I don't understand why Bowie, Aberdeen and Delmarva post so little (if any) video of their games, it's so frustrating.