Sunday September 25 vs Astros

SteveA

7 minutes ago, Emory Eagle said:

This is an insane take on a young talented cheap many years of team control lefty.  We need way more pitching talent in our system, not less.

An opinion about whether pitching control can be 'found' after many years of playing is insane? Ok, gotcha.

I didn't say to cut him loose, just that he is probably what we have seen of him, both good and bad.

Edited by FlaO'sFan

Just now, FlaO'sFan said:

An opinion about whether pitching control can be 'found' after many years of playing is insane? Ok, gotcha.

I didn't say to cut him loose, just that he is probably what we have seen of him, both good and bad.

Well, I might be in a bad mood after that game last night and yet another absent offensive Sunday performance.  I just think the jury is very much still out on Hall.

Just now, Emory Eagle said:

Well, I might be in a bad mood after that game last night and yet another absent offensive Sunday performance.  I just think the jury is very much still out on Hall.

Yeah, I've been in a foul mood since last night, also. I am going to keep hoping he finds his way, because his is certainly talented.

5 minutes ago, FlaO'sFan said:

Look at Randy Johnson's career.