Bunch of roster moves 9/28/22

eddie83

Just now, dtk9119 said:

So to add insult to injury not only was Nevin recalled he's STARTING tonight over Henderson. No Stowers either. At least we get a Vavra sighting 

I am really questioning signing Hyde long term regardless if he wins MOTY

And you can't even let Adley DH tonight?? I know playoffs are a very long shot but until that "E" is next to ur name it's all hands on deck. Boston is out of it but are they sitting Devers, Bogarts or Martinez?!?!?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

And you can't even let Adley DH tonight?? I know playoffs are a very long shot but until that "E" is next to ur name it's all hands on deck. Boston is out of it but are they sitting Devers, Bogarts or Martinez?!?!?

Adley Rutschman vs LH:  .181 average, .291 onbase, .277 slugging, .568 OPS

It looks like we are facing righties in 6 of the 7 games remaining after today.    

Seems perfectly reasonable to sit Adley today.

I doubt Devers, Bogaerts, or JD has #s that bad against either side of the plate, so I don't see a comparison.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Adley Rutschman vs LH:  .181 average, .291 onbase, .277 slugging, .568 OPS

It looks like we are facing righties in 6 of the 7 games remaining after today.    

Seems perfectly reasonable to sit Adley today.

I doubt Devers, Bogaerts, or JD has #s that bad against either side of the plate, so I don't see a comparison.

Stop being so reasonable.