2022 Top 30 Prospects

Tony-OH

24 minutes ago, LookinUp said:

Bold prediction: your list has to change mid-stream because of 1-2 major trades.

That is bold. I do think we will see some trades happen that involved moving prospects, but I would be surprised if they happen before December. Never know though.

15 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

That is bold. I do think we will see some trades happen that involved moving prospects, but I would be surprised if they happen before December. Never know though.

Who knows? It could be an exciting November* for the first time in a long time as an O's fan.

*actually, I love your lists so it's always exciting for me. But for mainstream O's fans, it's a snooze fest.

• Upvote 1

• Tony-OH changed the title to 2022 Top 30 Prospects
  • Tony-OH pinned this topic

Nice Top 30 List. If my math is correct, 17 additions from 2021 due to 7 graduating and 10 dropping out. On another note, was checking out MLB's list (and they must have received different intel and scouting looks because Gunnar is suddenly #29 on the O's list.  😁

25 out of 30 with a ceiling grade of 50 or higher.  8 of those with a "low" risk factor.  6 with a "medium" risk factor.  Prospects with high ceilings with relative projectability is awesome!  It would be nice if more than 3 of them were SPs, but alas...

• Upvote 1