2009 Depth chart is released

Tony-OH

One thing to remember with those colors is that they are preliminary during the season and most were given last year. I could see Reimold jumping back into the Orange with his start at AAA, but I usually give guys two months before changing their colors unless it's really obvious they need to change. As for Snyder over Reimold, I did have Snyder over Reimold on my top prospect list last year so yes, I do think he has a slightly higher ceiling.

I thought that this recent update was for the colors too. My bad. I could go either way between Reimold and Snyder. I guess at this point based on this year so far I wouldn't give one a higher prospect grade than the other. It sounds like you agree (assuming Reimold continues to mash).

Thanks for doing all this Tony.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The chart is updated as of June 15th with new prospect rankings (colors) for some players. Expect another major change as soon as Aberdeen/Buefield and the GCL O's start up.

I have not moved Matusz up yet since he's officially on the Key's roster still despite the reports he's been promoted to Bowie.

With Hennessey, I'm wondering if has a serious injury, if the Os just decided he didn't fit in or if he felt his chances would be better elsewhere and wanted to leave.

Seems like, if you had the room, Hennessey and Parrish would be good guys to have in your MiL system.

I knew you would keep me straight Stef!! Norfolk roster still has Hoey down as DL and I missed the Hennessey move since he never came off the DL. I'll get those updated though.

Just trying to help :) With the number of MiL injuries and all the promotions and demotions keeping the Depth Chart current is no small task.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived