Orioles Acquire LHP Cole Irvin from the A's for Darrel Hernaiz

LTO's

14 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I am a fan of the WBC, I enjoy watching baseball and it's baseball.

Now was I distraught the last one was cancelled?

Naw, but I'd rather they have it than they not have it.

I also think the Jones moment was genuinely a great moment in baseball.

As for hair, I'm doing pretty good for someone my age.

I too enjoy watching most any baseball and have enjoyed the little bit of WBC baseball I’ve watched. I also think it probably means a lot more to non-US baseball fans to the average US fan, and I guess that’s the target market. But I don’t like the tournament because of the disruption to regular season preparation. Potential injury risk, etc, that others have mentioned. 

By the  way I don’t believe that you only like to argue.  You obviously really like music too. 😄

Edited by Ohfan67

1 hour ago, Ohfan67 said:

I too enjoy watching most any baseball and have enjoyed the little bit of WBC baseball I’ve watched. I also think it probably means a lot more to non-US baseball fans to the average US fan, and I guess that’s the target market. But I don’t like the tournament because of the disruption to regular season preparation. Potential injury risk, etc, that others have mentioned. 

By the  way I don’t believe that you only like to argue.  You obviously really like music too. 😄

Not good music....but yeah.

I kid!  I kid!

• Haha 1