Debating if MLB.tv package is worth it. Does it have old Oriole archive games? How many? Does it work on your Tv or just computers?

Gurgi

2 hours ago, AdamK said:

Pleasantly surprised to find that season ticket package owners (even flex levels, like me) get MLB.tv subscription for 2024. I live just out of market and have been a subscriber for years but this is the first year I've been a flex member.

That right there is a great incentive and deal sweetener to get a season ticket package!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

That right there is a great incentive and deal sweetener to get a season ticket package!

Depending on which direction you are traveling from, one doesn't have to go too far to suddenly be outside of the MASN market -- meaning a flex plan to get to even just a few games (knowing you'd spend that money anyway on ad-hoc trips), playoff ticket opportunities, and "free" access to the rest of the games thru MLB.tv provide a very sweet deal indeed.

I wasn't expecting this when I signed up for flex last September, but it feels directly targeted at me (or Os fans in southeastern PA and DE - <2hours from OPACY).