2023 Ongoing Lineup Thread

Ripken

3 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

Adley had a full off day recently. My prediction would be we will see him at DH or at least as a PH. Maybe rest Gunnar to start but use him as a PH for Ortiz or Mateo at the first opportunity. Hicks is slightly better vs LHP for his career. I would definitely start him over McKenna. Santander is even more so. Only way McKenna should be in the lineup is if Adley needs to rest and Santander DH. 

Lol I got Adley at DH correct. 

It was quite creative of them to start Urias at 1B. That was one way to get all of those infielders in the lineup including Ortiz. I wouldn't want to put Urias there every day though. That one ball that zipped by him showed it can be a little uncomfortable from that angle of the diamond after playing so many games at 3B the past year.

Today the Orioles face the right handed Hendricks. O'Hearn had been on a hot streak this past week or so, but he's 0 for 3 against Hendricks in his career.

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/orioles-vs-cubs/2023/06/16/717744/preview

So... Who are you starting at 1B today? O'Hearn, Lester, or Santander? Or maybe another surprise with James McCann? 🤔 (I hope not but I wouldn't put anything past them at this point.)