Grayson Rodriguez 2023

Just Regular

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Is that his next match-up?   He really has faced a lot of top pitchers this year.   But more and more, he’s looking up to the task.  

I think so - Gausman also pitched tonight.    I have heard TOR is unveiling Hyun-Jin Ryu during our series, so things could jumble, but if I was them I wouldn't delay a Gausman game for that.

1 minute ago, wildcard said:

GRod is developing into a #1.  Bradish a #2.   Wells and Means #3s.  Kremer a #4.   Nice rotation.

Developing being the key word but you deserve credit for being higher on the rotation than most.   Kudos!

1 minute ago, wildcard said:

GRod is developing into a #1.  Bradish a #2.   Wells and Means #3s.  Kremer a #4.   Nice rotation.

Nice start from Grayson.  I’m not ready to say he’ll be a no. 1.   His career high for IP in a game is now 6.1, having never completed 6 before yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Nice start from Grayson.  I’m not ready to say he’ll be a no. 1.   His career high for IP in a game is now 6.1, having never completed 6 before yesterday.

I'll take that 6.1 any time, any year. If he can pitch like that against that power hitting lineup, he'll be more than serviceable moving forward. This is great to see.

• Upvote 1