Adam Frazier 2023

Frobby

1 hour ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I'd hate to think the $8M salary Frazier is receiving is going to keep him in the lineup. Larger market teams will DFA a player owed $50M dollars if it isn't working out. It shouldn't be a big deal make Frazier a utility player and emergency pinch hitter.

Frazier isn't going to be part of the future and Elias can give at his bats to Ortiz and Westburg. I'm hoping at the all star break the Orioles will reevaluate the roster and make adjustments to keep the team in the playoff race.

They played Odor and he wasn’t making that much money. I think the front office is an odd mix of a hyper analytical approach but they also seem to value  “veteronisity”. I think they see value in Frazier. It is an extremely odd approach IMO. 

• Upvote 1

Folks, Mr. Splash is a troll. Every time you respond you are giving him exactly what he wants. If mods won't ban him the next best thing is to ignore him. 

Frazier has had one meh month, one good month, and now has had a bad three weeks. I'm willing to give him another month or so to see if he is worth keeping around. From what I have seen, he is still generally having good AB's, unlike Mateo. Seems like he has been getting a lot of run because we have seen hardly any LHP. Hopefully that changes and we get to see more Ortiz. If Ortiz does well vs LHP then he might get reps vs RHP too. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Folks, Mr. Splash is a troll. Every time you respond you are giving him exactly what he wants. If mods won't ban him the next best thing is to ignore him. 

Frazier has had one meh month, one good month, and now has had a bad three weeks. I'm willing to give him another month or so to see if he is worth keeping around. From what I have seen, he is still generally having good AB's, unlike Mateo. Seems like he has been getting a lot of run because we have seen hardly any LHP. Hopefully that changes and we get to see more Ortiz. If Ortiz does well vs LHP then he might get reps vs RHP too. 

Why do you think he’s a troll? Do we really need to continue to resort to calling people stupid or trolls? Can’t we just respect each other and agree to disagree? 

3 minutes ago, RarityFlaherty said:

Why do you think he’s a troll? Do we really need to continue to resort to calling people stupid or trolls? Can’t we just respect each other and agree to disagree? 

This is just from the last few pages of this one thread.

1 hour ago, Mr-splash said:

Fix your panties.

1 hour ago, Mr-splash said:

We are 45-28 and you have a giant wedgie about it all.

2 hours ago, Mr-splash said:

This forum is full of overweight 50 year olds who have barely picked up a baseball in their life talking about they could draft, develop and field a team of winning baseball on a severe budget restriction. The level of delusion here is incredible. I love the Orioles. I watch them and I bleed orange, but I understand I'm not an expert GM. We are winning games. The ladies here will always cry no matter what. 

6 hours ago, Mr-splash said:

Frazier must be laughing his ass off right now. Dude is playing baseball for a living! Think about that. He gets to play baseball as a grown man and not have an actual job. He's a millionaire many times over. Drinks premium whiskey, can date whatever supermodel he wants to. And is in great shape. Can't hate. If we all could do that, we would do it too. By the way the team is on a close to 100 win pace. 

I'm picturing a bridge.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, RarityFlaherty said:

Anybody who doesn't take this message board ultra seriously is considered a troll. 

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

This is just from the last few pages of this one thread.

I'm picturing a bridge.

It’s not like he’s completely wrong. And that’s not much different than all of the other disrespectful stuff posters say to each other here. The infighting that goes on here sometimes gets to ridiculous levels. I just want us to all get along. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RarityFlaherty said:

It’s not like he’s completely wrong. And that’s not much different than all of the other disrespectful stuff posters say to each other here. The infighting that goes on here sometimes gets to ridiculous levels. I just want us to all get along. 

I made my case, if you'd like to continue to defend his comments go for it.  I find the references to women unneeded and unpleasant.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RarityFlaherty said:

I believe it’s against board rules to call someone a troll unless they’re truly a troll.  Mr. Splash fits that definition.  He’s been banned multiple times before under different usernames and I have a feeling he’s close to being banned again. 

2 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

I believe it’s against board rules to call someone a troll unless they’re truly a troll.  Mr. Splash fits that definition.  He’s been banned multiple times before under different usernames and I have a feeling he’s close to being banned again. 

Sorry haven’t been here that long. Maybe I’m way off base and he is a troll, but how do you know he’s been banned before under different user names?

11 minutes ago, RarityFlaherty said:

Agreed. Doesn’t necessarily make him a troll though. That’s all I’m saying. I’m just tired of seeing people constantly attacking each other. 

Troll= his perspective is irritating me. Some of them are like a fricken toddler. 

7 minutes ago, RarityFlaherty said:

Sorry haven’t been here that long. Maybe I’m way off base and he is a troll, but how do you know he’s been banned before under different user names?

His ridiculous posts give it away.  He made the same type of posts under his previous usernames.  When you’ve been visiting this site every day for well over a decade, you can recognize people’s posts without even seeing the username.  I guess I can’t be 100% certain but I’m 99%. 

34 minutes ago, RarityFlaherty said:

3 minutes ago, Mr-splash said:

Some of them are like a fricken toddler. 

Why aren't you questioning their behavior?

12 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

His ridiculous posts give it away.  He made the same type of posts under his previous usernames.  When you’ve been visiting this site every day for well over a decade, you can recognize people’s posts without even seeing the username.  I guess I can’t be 100% certain but I’m 99%. 

I have an idea of what one SN could be but wondering who you think it is?

10 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Why aren't you questioning their behavior?

45-28 with a great group of young talent and loaded farm system. I've my entire life for this. It's now arrived. I joined Orioles Hangout to talk more about the Os with my fellow fans. I arrive and discover that even though we are playing so well right now the sky is falling and we suck ass.