Opening Day at Fenway!

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Smart to have him play a position he doesn't have much experience with?  If it was me, I'd be more anxious sitting in the dugout while my team plays defense without me.

You adjust around the more talented players.  You don't worry about Frazier at the expense of Gunnar.  At least that's my view.

Yea maybe. I see it more as taking some pressure off. Like alright kid, today we just want you to focus on hitting and soak it all up. But I guess it depends on how he feels about it.

15 minutes ago, RVAOsFan said:

It is hanging off the right hand side of the scoreboard in the top left hand corner of the screen. I switched over to the MLB network broadcasting the Yankees game and they are not showing the clock at all. So much better. 

How are you seeing it already? In the last ST MASN game, they didn't have the clock at all. I'm hoping that's the case for this game. They don't have the technological knowhow at MASN to have it pop up with 8 seconds left like some other broadcasts I saw in ST. 

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I agree.

Most players don't seem to like Dhing.

Hey, if Frazier or Urias bust a hammy making a play in 33 degree weather, you're gonna be glad Henderson was nice and toasty in the dugout. (Overall I agree though, Henderson DHing should be extremely rare and if it's not, that's dumb.)

8 minutes ago, interloper said:

How are you seeing it already? In the last ST MASN game, they didn't have the clock at all. I'm hoping that's the case for this game. They don't have the technological knowhow at MASN to have it pop up with 8 seconds left like some other broadcasts I saw in ST. 

That’s what I am seeing on the Nats game on MASN that already started.