Opening Day at Fenway!

SteveA

Just now, dystopia said:

Why does it always seem like there’s a botched fly ball on opening day?

How is it opponents are always so good at executing RISP productive outs.  I can't remember the last time I saw that happen with the O's. 

4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Congrats!   How’s it going with the old house?

Had a cash offer full price after 6 days.  He got cold feet so the backup offer is coming today, will start that up after another showing this afternoon to see if they make an offer.   It's a definite emotional rollercoaster ride! :)

Moving end of April regardless - but will get 2 of my games in before I go.   Exchanging a few of the other tix for a trip out here in July.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, justD said:

How is it opponents are always so good at executing RISP productive outs.  I can't remember the last time I saw that happen with the O's. 

Not sure if you’re just being snarky, but I wasn’t necessarily just talking about the Orioles botching fly balls. It just seems like an OD thing. Probably because there’s so many day games.  

1 minute ago, dystopia said:

Not sure if you’re just being snarky, but I wasn’t necessarily just talking about the Orioles botching fly balls. It just seems like an OD thing. Probably because there’s so many day games.  

Oh, I was just riding what I thought was a negativity train for a bit.  Wasn't snarky, just disappointed in them scoring so easily. 

4 minutes ago, justD said:

Had a cash offer full price after 6 days.  He got cold feet so the backup offer is coming today, will start that up after another showing this afternoon to see if they make an offer.   It's a definite emotional rollercoaster ride! :)

Moving end of April regardless - but will get 2 of my games in before I go.   Exchanging a few of the other tix for a trip out here in July.  

Nice. Where are you moving to?