Sunday, April 2: Orioles vs Red Sox

SteveA

4 minutes ago, Sessh said:

First game I've watched a significant amount of in awhile and.. um.. isn't this the year the team was supposed to be legitimate contenders? I saw the score last game too, they're still giving up a lot of runs. Some pretty bad errors in this game too weren't there?

Also, yeah.. trash fanbase. How dare they enjoy themselves at a baseball game on a sunny Sunday afternoon when their team is winning! Trash!

What world are we living in when you can't even use the OH game thread to make fun of Red Sox fans?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

So let me see, the Orioles pitching and defense has allowed how many runs now in three games? 

It’s tough to assess how much to blame on the defense versus the pitching.

Five errors now but also probably another half dozen plays that good defenders usually make that weren’t counted as errors. 

Just now, ChuckS said:

It’s tough to assess how much to blame on the defense versus the pitching.

Five errors now but also probably another half dozen plays that good defenders usually make that weren’t counted as errors. 

Yeah, that's why I just didn't say the pitching. The defense in this series has to one of the worse defensive displays over a three-game series that I can remember.