5/13 - Rainy Saturday vs Pirates

Tony-OH

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

It wouldn't be my first.

Being out of State I'll occasionally just watch the opposing feed as a change of pace.

Out of state too, and I've done this occasionally, but not often.  I'm too much of an O's fan to be able to listen to the pro-other team broadcast for long.  🙂  

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I wish MLBTV would allow you to have both in market. I watch it on MASN, but the second I could just watch it through MLBTV, it's the second I was ditch cable.

Have you tried a VPN? I use Nord and I can use MLBTV and watch the O's when they are playing the Yankees which would normally be a blackout here where I live.

Just now, Malike said:

Have you tried a VPN? I use Nord and I can use MLBTV and watch the O's when they are playing the Yankees which would normally be a blackout here where I live.

I've thought about it, but honestly, I have an adult autistic son who lives with us and it's easy for him to just pull the game up on his TV and then surf around as he wants. I don't want to make it too difficult.

• Like 2