Brutal…..not Orioles related but.

Roll Tide

49 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Why would the batter feel bad.  It was his fault in the least.  It’s not like he intentionally tried to hurt the pitcher. Far from it.

Of course he felt bad. It doesn’t have to be your fault to feel bad for someone. 

5 hours ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

Why would the batter feel bad.  It was his fault in the least.  It’s not like he intentionally tried to hurt the pitcher. Far from it.

Please also be sure to go tell Brett Cumberland not to feel bad when he hit Tyler Zombro with a line drive two seasons ago that caused Zombro to go into a seizure almost immediately…

On 5/14/2023 at 3:34 PM, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Please also be sure to go tell Brett Cumberland not to feel bad when he hit Tyler Zombro with a line drive two seasons ago that caused Zombro to go into a seizure almost immediately…

So legend of Joey is mad at me for saying this and gives me a one point warning for An innocuous statement on another thread. Really really nice moderator you are.

11 hours ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

So legend of Joey is mad at me for saying this and gives me a one point warning for An innocuous statement on another thread. Really really nice moderator you are.

Your comment in another thread had nothing to do with anything in here. You could have also PM'ed me to ask about it. But if you feel wronged, please feel free to contact @Tony-OH