Yankees Series

Moose Milligan

Bradish vs. Cole (2.01)

Wells vs. Cortes (5.21)

Gibson vs. Schmidt (6.00)

Cole is going to be tough and Cortes, despite his ERA will be tough...that guy always, always schools us.  And his ERA is a bit inflated, his FIP is 4.51 which is still not great but better than his ERA.

Huge, huge series here, as huge as a series in late May can be.  With everyone in the division playing well, it's important to be able to stack up wins against division opponents.  

• Upvote 1

I've lived in NYC for 6 years and usually get to 1-2 of the O's/Yanks games a year. Miraculously we've won most of the games I've attended even though this spans the deepest of the dark ages. Last year I was at the DL Hall save game near the end of the year. 

I'll be there this week for Wells v Cortes. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Mr-splash said:

I would pitch around Judge. All they have right now is Judge and Rizzo. If he chases he chases. If not take the base.

I agree.  Make the rest of the lineup try to do the heavy lifting (they can't)

• Upvote 1

I'm going with the same want as the last series...2-1 and I'll be happy. I'm guessing that regardless of current situations and standings, the Yankees are already the projected winners of the Al East.

Just this week they were able to make a though decision and pay a guy 25% of the O's whole payroll to not play baseball for them anymore. It's gotta be hard being a Yankee fan.