1/27 Maryland vs. BC

PaulBako

Milbourne's game is looking sexy right now.

Although that was a completely BS blocking foul called. What the F was the ref looking at, a blatant charge, Milbourne was standing still for a full second at least. Jackson took a dribble and jumped about 4 feet while Milbourne was standing still, one of the worst block calls I can remember seeing.

I agree. The whole block/charge thing has gotten way out of hand in college basketball. Each ref has his own defenition of a charge and it seems the most blantant charge is always called a block and vice versa.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe we are being subjected to random fans' text messages on a banner at the top of the screen all game. ESPN, I hope you contract AIDS.

I was thinking the exact same thing, but I couldn't have put it in more perfect words.

Well done, sir.

Oh, and OMFG THE TERPS ARE GONNA RULES TONGIHT.

(Think I can make it on the scroll during the game?)

I was thinking the exact same thing, but I couldn't have put it in more perfect words.

Well done, sir.

Oh, and OMFG THE TERPS ARE GONNA RULES TONGIHT.

(Think I can make it on the scroll during the game?)

We totally have to get on the banner tonight. My name is going to be "VasquezloVer21" and my comment will be, "what happened to Rice?"

What's yours going to be? First one to make it on TV wins.

EDIT: actually my name will be Tsizzle55, and I will make as many comments as possible in the "conversation" in hopes of becoming famous.

We totally have to get on the banner tonight. My name is going to be "VasquezloVer21" and my comment will be, "what happened to Rice?"

What's yours going to be? First one to make it on TV wins.

Haha, do you have to text? Or is it online? I'm totally in, and it will be something about how Gary really has the boys ready to play tonight. They'll love that.

Haha, do you have to text? Or is it online? I'm totally in, and it will be something about how Gary really has the boys ready to play tonight. They'll love that.

Haha yes I win! "TSIZZLE55: Landon Milbourne for President in 2016!"

Just go to the gamecast and there was a tab titled "conversation" where you can write whatever the hell you want, and then it selects different comments to post on tv.

Haha yes I win! "TSIZZLE55: Landon Milbourne for President in 2016!"

Just go to the gamecast and there was a tab titled "conversation" where you can write whatever the hell you want, and then it selects different comments to post on tv.

TSIZZLE55 makes yet another appearance across the top of the screen! He's really increasing his lead now.

This teams inability to play with a lead is the most frustrating aspect of all that's wrong.
I don't think its a mental thing with them, or a lack of effort or anything like that.

Its just the without big men they really aren't capable of scoring consistently unless they are shooting well. There will be a stretch in every game where they go cold and are on the bad side of a big run. Sometimes its letting a close game get away from them, others its letter a big lead of theirs disappear.

I don't think its a mental thing with them, or a lack of effort or anything like that.

Its just the without big men they really aren't capable of scoring consistently unless they are shooting well. There will be a stretch in every game where they go cold and are on the bad side of a big run. Sometimes its letting a close game get away from them, others its letter a big lead of theirs disappear.

I completely agree. When Maryland was playing well, it was feed Baxter, Holden, Wilcox, Randle, or Ekezie. They would get the easy baskets, and it would open the shots for the outside guys. And when they went cold, it was feed the bigs some more. This team, has none of that, so it's just relying on the jump shot.

Archived