Friday June 9: vs Royals (Apply TV game)

Tony-OH

3 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

It’s crazy how Chapman all of a sudden has his fastball back. He wasn’t close to throwing this hard last year.

Def drastically different from the last few years.

Just now, Spy Fox said:

Tony I agree with you about Adley’s approach there but I think the difference of opinion is, Aristotelian’s comment was not some sort of man-up taunt. It was just a way to say, that was a tough ball to block, and your responses were at a way higher temperature. 

I agree on all. ;)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Grayson missed 28 bats tonight. That’s an insane number.

I can't wait to look at the pitch repertoire used. Knowing Grayson, how he did it matters because it is AAA after all. AAA hitters can be over powered much easier than MLB hitters. If he was able to do it with significant usage and good command of his slider and change-up for the outing, then that would be a very encouraging sign.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

That really is an insane amount of Whif. I'll need to go back and see how he was doing it.

He also had a wild pitch and gave up a few runs. That seems to be the issue with Grayson, it’s not about how good your good is, it’s about how good your bad is