A couple of milestones re: W-L record

vab

Do we never learn? How can we ever get to the promised land, if we keep messing with The Baseball Gods? Keep Humble OH! 😀

By the way - I have no idea why we are 40 - 24. We have average players at first and second - a shortstop that can't hit (thanks again Frobby) - a young third baseman that's just starting to come on - good left fielder prone to injuries - all star center fielder on the IL - a right fielder that hits but defense is so-so (not yesterday) - and pitching is certainly not overwhelming on the whole. I mean the second lowest payroll and a GM who won't bring up the good young talent. What do we have to brag about - what am I missing? 😀

1 minute ago, Too Tall said:

Do we never learn? How can we ever get to the promised land, if we keep messing with The Baseball Gods? Keep Humble OH! 😀

By the way - I have no idea why we are 40 - 24. We have average players at first and second - a shortstop that can't hit (thanks again Frobby) - a young third baseman that's just starting to come on - good left fielder prone to injuries - all star center fielder on the IL - a right fielder that hits but defense is so-so (not yesterday) - and pitching is certainly not overwhelming on the whole. I mean the second lowest payroll and a GM who won't bring up the good young talent. What do we have to brag about - what am I missing? 😀

Oh yes - and an ALL STAR catcher whom seemed to bring winning with him from tha get-go!

14 minutes ago, Too Tall said:

You forgot the manager who's a Jedi master at using the bullpen.

• Upvote 1