6/11: Fabian Is Rakin'

cboemmeljr

I was always high on Fabian. It was just a feeling avout him. I seem to have this 6th sense when it comes to football and baseball about when a player will be good. Sometimes it's based on little more than the eye test and instinct about the player, but it often seems to be correct more often than not. For example, when Drew Brees was drafted in the 2nd round by the San Diego Chargers, I had a gut feeling that he was going to be pretty good. (Just as one example of many.) And he was. 

I get the same type of feeling about Jud Fabian. Just a really good solid selection in the value rounds of the draft who works hard and has tons of talent. 

I'm very excited to watch the career of Fabian. 

13 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I was always high on Fabian. It was just a feeling avout him. I seem to have this 6th sense when it comes to football and baseball about when a player will be good. Sometimes it's based on little more than the eye test and instinct about the player, but it often seems to be correct more often than not. For example, when Drew Brees was drafted in the 2nd round by the San Diego Chargers, I had a gut feeling that he was going to be pretty good. (Just as one example of many.) And he was. 

I get the same type of feeling about Jud Fabian. Just a really good solid selection in the value rounds of the draft who works hard and has tons of talent. 

I'm very excited to watch the career of Fabian. 

You are amazing, thats a great gift you have been given