Garland signs with D-Backs

mark_beckens

This stuff is all old news from yesterday, and should be on the MLB board.

So we can talk about Garland here when he's a FA and not a member of the O's, but as soon as he signs with someone then we can only post about it in the MLB section? Then shouldn't there be a FA section, cause if you can't talk about anyone not a member of the O's here, then FA's should be considered as NOT O's! I've never been to the MLB section, I only read about the O's and what affects them.

So we can talk about Garland here when he's a FA and not a member of the O's, but as soon as he signs with someone then we can only post about it in the MLB section? Then shouldn't there be a FA section, cause if you can't talk about anyone not a member of the O's here, then FA's should be considered as NOT O's! I've never been to the MLB section, I only read about the O's and what affects them.

And Garland has nothing to do with the O's.

Trust, me I'm not usually someone that is laying down the law to people on here. But this was discussed plenty yesterday, and has now been relegated to the MLB forum. It was in the O's section for a while yesterday.

Just some friendly advice, when news is a day old, you can usually trust that its been discussed on here ad nauseaum already, considering most news gets posted within 10 minutes of occurring. Wasn't trying to give you a hard time.

Trust, me I'm not usually someone that is laying down the law to people on here. But this was discussed plenty yesterday, and has now been relegated to the MLB forum. It was in the O's section for a while yesterday.

Just some friendly advice, when news is a day old, you can usually trust that its been discussed on here ad nauseaum already, considering most news gets posted within 10 minutes of occurring. Wasn't trying to give you a hard time.

I just read it on yahoo and saw it on MLB network while eating dinner. Some one delete the thread before everyone here loses sleep cause it's in the wrong section and a day late! Check out the date of the article on yahoo. It was posted an hour ago, how was I suppose to know it was from yesterday. I don't watch TV most days.

I just read it on yahoo and saw it on MLB network while eating dinner. Some one delete the thread before everyone here loses sleep cause it's in the wrong section and a day late! Check out the date of the article on yahoo. It was posted an hour ago, how was I suppose to know it was from yesterday. I don't watch TV most days.

All he said was it should go in the other forum, and you went off with this.

There have been countless threads talking about Garland.

Here is one for you...... Posted just the other day

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75708

All he said was it should go in the other forum, and you went off with this.

There have been countless threads talking about Garland.

Here is one for you...... Posted just the other day

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75708

I read it the other day. The thread wasn't started because he signed with the B-backs, reread the 1st post.

Archived