Monday, June 26: Jordan Westburg & Orioles take on the 1st place Reds, weather permitting

SteveA

The real question is, has Cole been able to keep warm like old school pitchers do, or are we going to have to hope and pray the Bullpen can find success through 7 innings or how ever many remain?

They might have to get Zimmerman warmed up to get through aome innings if Irvin can't come back in and pick up where heeft off.

33 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I was trying to figure out why that 2020 game they were showing was an “Orioles Classic” but then I heard the name Pat Valaika and turned on the CWS instead. 

Has Joba the Hutt Chamberlain come back as an LSU pitcher?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

The real question is, has Cole been able to keep warm like old school pitchers do, or are we going to have to hope and pray the Bullpen can find success through 7 innings or how ever many remain?

They might have to get Zimmerman warmed up to get through aome innings if Irvin can't come back in and pick up where heeft off.

One time in grad school I went to a Phillies game with a professor of mine. Schilling was pitching and the game was delayed like this. My professor said if they bring Schilling out he isn't going to like it. Sure enough, first batter after the delay Carlos Delgado crushed a three run bomb. Ever since then I have been a firm believer in going with a new pitcher. 

7 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Irvin was done the second the game stopped. 

I'm watching a stream on the Reds broadcast and they mentioned that their pen is pretty taxed before the delay. Hopefully we can take advantage of whatever they throw tonight and put ourselves in a strong position for the rest of the series.