Wednesday, June 28: Orioles vs Reds, series deciding game

SteveA

1 minute ago, tntoriole said:

What was the excuse for his last start?   This is the big boy league. Gibson has failed to do his job two starts in a row.. period.  His job is to get innings and outs.. fail. 
problem with Gibson is you get 7 excellent starts, 12 mediocre starts, and 7 horrible starts .. 

This is not an excuse it's a reason.... He's not very good. Very rarely in his career has he been. We got what we paid for.

It was just 2021 Gibson rode his big 1st half to the All-Star game.

On a certain level for me, he has already done most of his job this season getting the club to the second half of the season in good shape, and now its trade deadline, Grayson, maybe Means.

There's a reason in October 2022 Philadelphia pitched him 1 inning all month.

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Instead of a replay of the game play the go back to their pride interview?  Like that is the priority over showing the error again?

Geez, just turn the sound off. Tell Alexa to play some soft meditation music. Pour yourself a drink and chill. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 24fps said:

Completely support Pride and diversity, but I just switched to the Cincinatti broadcast.  MLB TV has many benefits.

Good call.  But as soon as I flipped channels, they Reds' broadcast is showing Palmer and Brown with their interviewee.

Just now, Just Regular said:

It was just 2021 Gibson rode his big 1st half to the All-Star game.

On a certain level for me, he has already done most of his job this season getting the club to the second half of the season in good shape, and now its trade deadline, Grayson, maybe Means.

There's a reason in October 2022 Philadelphia pitched him 1 inning all month.

Sure he isn’t as good as Wheeler, Nola and Suarez. We don’t have those 3.