Anyone tried the Immaculate Grid game?

Frobby

9/9, 33 today with an asterisk.  I’m playing the game and I put in Jim Hunter for Cy Young with 2000 strikeouts.   It dings me and I assume it’s because he fell short of 2000 k’s.  I look him up and he had 2,012.   No, they dinged me because they treated my answer as some other Jim Hunter who played 1 year in the majors.   Heck, they may as well have thought I was talking about the former Orioles broadcaster.   I played again on my wife’s phone and the “real” Jim Hunter got 0.4%.

Stupid game.  

12 minutes ago, Frobby said:

9/9, 33 today with an asterisk.  I’m playing the game and I put in Jim Hunter for Cy Young with 2000 strikeouts.   It dings me and I assume it’s because he fell short of 2000 k’s.  I look him up and he had 2,012.   No, they dinged me because they treated my answer as some other Jim Hunter who played 1 year in the majors.   Heck, they may as well have thought I was talking about the former Orioles broadcaster.   I played again on my wife’s phone and the “real” Jim Hunter got 0.4%.

Stupid game.  

Shoot. I would have typed in “Catfish”.   Don’t you look at the years played when the name pops up or were you just too excited?

27 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Fergie Jenkins won one.

A lot of times in these things people forget that Canada is not part of the US, I think you can get some good rarity scores if you put in Canadians for that category.

That’s who I used. Also used a Canadian for All Star.

14 today.

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

Fergie Jenkins won one.

A lot of times in these things people forget that Canada is not part of the US, I think you can get some good rarity scores if you put in Canadians for that category.

I thought of Jenkins and knew he was from Canada but wasn’t confident enough that he had won the Cy Young.   With Texas, not the Cubs, right?