Cowser Vs Kjerstad

Sports Guy

Who would you keep?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If you had your choice, which player would you prefer to keep?

If a player/return we want is there and the other team says, you can choose whichever one of Kjerstad or Cowser you want to trade for the player, which one are you trading?

In other words, who would you rather see the Os keep if you could only choose one of them?

Edited by Sports Guy
  • Like 1

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Did you actually read the question?

Yeah but I aint in the mood to try to mentally figure out which first round pick I would rather keep if I had to trade one.  Its a made up situation.  Its pointless.  I would rather keep both.  

And now Cowser has a tiny sample size and people will be screaming to keep Kjerstad.  LOL   Its okay if your bored today and have nothing to think about then this.  Not quite debating imaginary trades but almost. 

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Yeah but I aint in the mood to try to mentally figure out which first round pick I would rather keep if I had to trade one.  Its a made up situation.  Its pointless.  I would rather keep both.  

And now Cowser has a tiny sample size and people will be screaming to keep Kjerstad.  LOL   Its okay if your bored today and have nothing to think about then this.  Not quite debating imaginary trades but almost. 

Then just ignore it. 

And btw, this scenario absolutely could come into play in the next few weeks.

• Upvote 1

Kjerstad.

He fits the modern game better with power and EVs being his calling card.

He has a better pedigree being from an SEC baseball power.

I like his story a bit more, coming back from COVID and all.

@Sports_Guy, do you have a proposal for a 3 team trade? 

11 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I believe “mental masturbation” is the term you are looking for.