Os acquiring Fujinami for Easton Lucas

Sports Guy

22 hours ago, interloper said:

I agree, this is his last audition before the trade deadline. And with what Vespi did the other day, and another high octane arm in the fold, it's getting pretty easy to hit that DFA button. 

I think we trade for a lefty like Brooks Raley from the Mets. He even has a team option for next year. I like Perez, but he’s not the guy we had last year. I also like Darwinzon Hernandez as an option for next year. 

Fuji is desperately needed tonight. What is the bullpen tonight?

Baumann, Baker, Fuji

Just now, sportsfan8703 said:

I think we trade for a lefty like Brooks Raley from the Mets. He even has a team option for next year. I like Perez, but he’s not the guy we had last year. I also like Darwinzon Hernandez as an option for next year. 

Fuji is desperately needed tonight. What is the bullpen tonight?

Baumann, Baker, Fuji

Baker pitched last night. He might be available, but if not we're looking at Baumann, Fuji, Coulombe 7-8-9 (speculating). Really hope Bradish can go 6. If not, 6th inning could be Perez. 

2 minutes ago, interloper said:

Baker pitched last night. He might be available, but if not we're looking at Baumann, Fuji, Coulombe 7-8-9 (speculating). Really hope Bradish can go 6. If not, 6th inning could be Perez. 

It would’ve been a slick move to pick up Javy Guerra, that the rays just DFAd,and use him in a one off appearance like the Rays do. 

2 hours ago, interloper said:

Coulombe pitched 2.1 on Wednesday. Could see Irvin in the mix, even in a close game. 

1 minute ago, Aristotelian said:

Coulombe pitched 2.1 on Wednesday. Could see Irvin in the mix, even in a close game. 

I would actually be very much in favor of Irvin being used in shorter stints instead of someone like Perez. It's a little risky if you need a long man the next day though, so I get why they don't usually do that. 

4 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Irvin pitched 4 on Tuesday though. Not sure who would be fresher. I guess for Irvin an inning could be like a throw day, not sure how that works with the transition from starter to long relief.

7 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Irvin pitched 4 on Tuesday though. Not sure who would be fresher. I guess for Irvin an inning could be like a throw day, not sure how that works with the transition from starter to long relief.

I think they said the other day that he is probably down for 3-4 days. So, I wouldn’t expect him today. Maybe tomorrow is possible.