Saturday afternoon July 22: Orioles send Greyson Rodriguez to the mound vs Rays

SteveA

5 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

Orioles 21-10 in one-run games (don't quote me on that). There's a bit of luck in there, but also resilience in close games.

I saw nothing lucky about today's game. What I saw is bad middle relief and a struggle to get to Bautista which allowed the Rays to get back in it. IMO we wouldn't have so many one run games if we had better middle relief.

13 hours ago, Baltimorecuse said:

The O's fans were in the house.  

Yes we were! We rocked it tonight. The fam and I sat right behind the dugout on the plate side. There was thousands of Oriole fans. And we were loud as Hell. Definitely worth the drive over from Orlando, even though I-4 absolutely blows. 

I have to say, that was the best game I have ever attended away from Camden Yards. A great game. We were not going to stay for Sunday’s game, but changed our minds and bought tickets behind the dugout again. LFG!

I love seeing Rutschman (edit: McCann) hugging The Mountain.

image.thumb.jpeg.fe831a150b5b0fa2eafb2a1b57f50b1e.jpeg

Edited by Jammer7
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jammer7 said:

Yes we were! We rocked it tonight. The fam and I sat right behind the dugout on the plate side. There was thousands of Oriole fans. And we were loud as Hell. Definitely worth the drive over from Orlando, even thought I-4 absolutely blows. 

I have to say, that was the best game I have ever attended away from Camden Yards. A great game. We were not going to stay for Sunday’s game, but changed our minds and bought tickets behind the dugout again. LFG!

I love seeing Rutschman hugging The Mountain.

That's McCann.

17 minutes ago, Jammer7 said:

Yes we were! We rocked it tonight. The fam and I sat right behind the dugout on the plate side. There was thousands of Oriole fans. And we were loud as Hell. Definitely worth the drive over from Orlando, even thought I-4 absolutely blows. 

I love seeing Rutschman hugging The Mountain.

The Mountain looks like he's hugging a little kid.