Jack Flaherty 2023

AdamK

1 hour ago, baltfan said:

I liked the Flaherty trade.  I was wrong.   I don’t know that there is room for him to stay on the club. 

I don't think you were wrong to like it - luckily it was not more than a minor move. I do agree that there just may not be room for him.

2 hours ago, Spakman said:

Where are all flaherty apologists? The guy is not good and his attitude is like cancer on this team. He doesn’t fit on this team.

Yeah he is just dragging this team down.  I mean look at how bad they have played the last month and especially over the last week.  

• Haha 1

Flaherty's first home run was on a close to perfect breaking ball.  I guess you could say it should have been low and away (thats where McCann was lined up) and it was low and inside instead. But it shouldnt be a pitch you barrel up like that. I don't like the pitch selection because Turner had just missed on an change-up the pitch before - he should have thrown him a heater up and in.  Secondly I wonder if he's tipping his pitches.  That pitch shouldn't be leaving the park.

Edited by Hallas