Kevin Brown absence explained?

Sports Guy

4 hours ago, Orioles0615 said:

Man, I really didn't expect Britt to be this hilarious talking about this.

Re Manny, I think the broadcasters will be allowed to mention him obviously, since we are playing the Padres, but won't be allowed to talk about him re: the Orioles.  They will probably talk about him like they'd talk about Trent Grisham.  Which of course is stupid and asinine, but that is what I expect w/r/t Machado next week.

Just now, Yardball85 said:

Re Manny, I think the broadcasters will be allowed to mention him obviously, since we are playing the Padres, but won't be allowed to talk about him re: the Orioles.  They will probably talk about him like they'd talk about Trent Grisham.  Which of course is stupid and asinine, but that is what I expect w/r/t Machado next week.

What are they gonna do when they want to elect him to the Orioles Hall of Fame after he retires, though?

5 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

What are they gonna do when they want to elect him to the Orioles Hall of Fame after he retires, though?

Unlikely he will be in the O's HOF unless he bows to JA. 

Edited by osfan83

27 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Adam Jones was infered I think you could guess from her rant.  

Yea like how bitter can you be that you can't talk about Adam Jones, because he used his no trade clause years ago, big deal. Or better yet can't talk about Machado and how you botched the team with the best player to come through the Orioles system since Cal and had to trade him away for peanuts. 

Edited by Orioles0615

Am I the only one who doesn't know who John McGuiness is?  I just found out he's Kevin Brown's boss.  According to D&B and Bloomberg, McGuiness runs MASN.  MASN is only a trade name, but again, I'm probably the only one who didn't know that.  MASN is the D/B/A of TCR Sports Broadcasting LLP.  The principal partner is the Peter Angelos Trust through the Baltimore Orioles LP.  

So could McGuiness suspend Brown on his own authority?  

3 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

Yea like how bitter can you be that you can't talk about Adam Jones, because he used his no trade clause years ago, big deal. Or better yet can't talk about Machado and how you botched the team with the best player to come through the Orioles system since Cal and had to trade him away for peanuts. 

It truly is unprofessional and makes the Orioles look small and petty and tyranical.  Not a good look

• Upvote 1

I just finished watching the Orioles Rays series vote bout 2 weeks ago.

And listening to Kevin Brown and Ben McDonald that series, they were just sensational and interesting together and  it's a  shame  that someone could hold some petty grudge to some geeky nerdy,Joe Buck knockoff.