Saturday August 12: Orioles try to even series in Seattle

SteveA

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

The Mariners might want to consider using a smaller font on jersey names. They can't even fit Hernandez on that guy's jersey with out it making a horshoe over half his back.

Those jerseys are ass.  They looked cool in the mid 90s when they had Griffey Jr and realized they needed to change up their look but they're so dated now.

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

I don’t get why this game isn’t on. I just checked my mlb.tV and no games are on. Very odd. Obviously I can’t watch Orioles on there because they are blacked out but the other games I can’t watch either. Must be some issue. 

I'm just thankful I can see anything. I've tried three VPNs in four years and (knock on wood), I finally have one that seems to be getting it done the last few games. PIA worked about 90 games (after working for 3 years for me), then no-go. Tried NordVPN and it worked about a week.  So now I'm using ExpressVPN the last few games. 

My situation tonight was just like those others who normally rely on MLB-TV online (Mac for me through our HDTV), ie I could log in, but no pregame was available and eventually no game at all. But I checked the MLB schedule and noticed it said FS1 along with MASN and the SEA broadcast. So I tried FS1 on my YouTube TV and it worked, with no VPN I might add. Normally, I'd expect to be blacked out as that TBS game earlier this week.