Monday August 14, 2023 - Game 1 of 3 in San Diego

justD

After the game I get to go out and spray a new hornet’s nest and seal the hole.  Kinda not looking forward to it at all.  Might even skip the spray if they’re quiet enough to allow me to tape it up quickly.  Or might skip it altogether.  

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

I HATE Tennessee!! That's why it was so satisfying beating them twice last season and winning the last game to win the division and get into the playoffs. How about that 27 point come back on LAC? 😂😂👍👍

I bought the towel that they gave out at the game that says, "It was always the Jags." Has the date on it an who we played. It's my favorite sports souvenir

The Jags are going to be a force in the AFC with Lawrence and they wised up axing Urban Meyer after one season when it was obvious he wasn't the guy.

• Upvote 1

Just now, justD said:

After the game I get to go out and spray a new hornet’s nest and seal the hole.  Kinda not looking forward to it at all.  Might even skip the spray if they’re quiet enough to allow me to tape it up quickly.  Or might skip it altogether.  

I saw a guy on YouTube just reach under his deck or something like that and just pulled the damn thing out. Was crazy!! 

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

The Jags are going to be a force in the AFC with Lawrence and they wised up axing Urban Meyer after one season when it was obvious he wasn't the guy.

Dude, I think he was literally the worst NFL coach ever! Seriously