Tuesday, August 29: Dean Kremer goes for win #13 vs White Sox

SteveA

2 minutes ago, CynBeth said:

That’s great! Would you be able to be here if we make the playoffs?

Probably not.  I was thinking I'd head to Arlington if we faced Texas but that's looking less likely; I won't even think of trying Safeco Field. 

2 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

What's all this talk in the Santander thread about trading Tony in the offseason?  Crazy talk if you ask me.

Either trade him at his highest value or the following year when he is a free agent.  They are not going to sign him.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

This team as that "it" factor. You just know in the later innings if the game is tied the Orioles are taking the lead and if the opposing team has a one run lead it's not going to last for long.

I dunno, a few people said earlier in the thread this team isn't as good as their record, smoke and mirrors, man. Smoke and mirrors.

8 minutes ago, justD said:

Got my flights lined up for the final weekend of the season, to use up the last of my Birdland Member tix, the ones weams and I had since 2008.  Great seats for my needs, tho @SteveA didn't seem too impressed by them 😆

I'm so excited about being there, especially to help overwhelm the damn Red Sox fans who always invade OPACY. 

I may still have to cancel, but hoping it works out and can't wait to be there!

Hey I liked those seats!

1 minute ago, EddeeEddee said:

What's all this talk in the Santander thread about trading Tony in the offseason?  Crazy talk if you ask me.

I think it comes from articles in the paper where our owner brags on how the Orioles cant keep their good young players.  Tony will start to cost money and I really dont see Angelos paying the freight.  Especially when they have TWO players in AAA that will likely be at least league average next year.   

Only way this changes is if the Orioles win the World Series and Tony is the MVP of it.   Then he might pay up because he seems to be touchy with people calling him cheap.