Tuesday, September 12: The return of John Means!

SteveA

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

They lost Siri for at least the rest of the regular season last night (hit by pitch in the hand, like Sabathia/Markakis).

Yet they keep winning. I thought losing McClanahan and Franco would hurt instead the opposite has happened. 

As I type that Minnesota 2 run HR to take the lead!

8 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

You simply cannot lose a game to a non playoff team starting a pitcher who looks like he should be in a geriatrics home.

If I am a playoff contender I look at this game and say "they can't hit any sort of curve or slow pitch". 

I mean wtf was that?

Means threw the ball 100 x better than than Wainwright and yet we lost the game.

Not good.

Its extremely frustrating but these things do happen, even to good teams.

11 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

You simply cannot lose a game to a non playoff team starting a pitcher who looks like he should be in a geriatrics home.

If I am a playoff contender I look at this game and say "they can't hit any sort of curve or slow pitch". 

I mean wtf was that?

Means threw the ball 100 x better than than Wainwright and yet we lost the game.

Not good.

I've read some shockingly bad takes on this site. I regret to say this is one of them. Tell me you are new to baseball without telling me you are new to baseball. I get it, the O's winning has brought out the bandwagon fans, but don't be that guy.