Wednesday, September 13: O's face former farmhand Rom on the eve of the Showdown with Tampa

SteveA

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I picture @Can_of_corn being like that dude at the end of the Skyrizzi commercial. At some street fair and some performer hands him a tambourine and CoC is like, really, me? And the guy is like yeah, come on! And then CoC starts marching down the street with this band playing the tambourine and he’s having the time of his life. 

fe1.png

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

If you think the Cardinals are so good, why are they in last place??? People have a right to be irrational and frustrated at their team!!!!! If you can't feel that way, then why follow sports at all?

I enjoy sports, but I don't enjoy anxiety. If you want to live your life anxious about every pitch that's fine, don't expect me to do that with you, you're on your own.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I don’t think a direct comparison to Jamie Moyer was made about Rom. But on the Ryan/Moyer spectrum you have to admit he’s closer to Moyer than Ryan. 

Stu Miller was even junkier--and an All-Star twice, among other achievements.

• Upvote 1