Wigginton Official/Moore DFA

fearthenoodle

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop the pain. No Moore...No Moore!

:laughlol:

;)

Just because to some folks it is unpleasant to talk about players we've let go, I find that it should knott preclude us from a dose of humorous side bars. I have to figure that with the ones we lose or give up on, well, I'll say its "even stephens" in the long run with those we find and do keep, moore or less. Also, keep in mind that some that we lose don't really pan out after all.

This is the maine thing to remember if you ask me!

:wedge:

Just because to some folks it is unpleasant to talk about players we've let go, I find that it should knott preclude us from a dose of humorous side bars. I have to figure that with the ones we lose or give up on, well, I'll say its "even stephens" in the long run with those we find and do keep, moore or less. Also, keep in mind that some that we lose don't really pan out after all.

This is the maine thing to remember if you ask me!

:wedge:

Oh for God's sake...would you stop schilling for your favorites and finaley admit that you love Glenn Davis?

The information posted here by these "vetted insiders" comes from guys for whom, at some point in time, it was reasonable to believe they had a source "in the know". After said "vetting" this staff has advertised said information as nothing else than "buyer beware".

Let me go on the record here and say we do not have any "vetted insiders" on here besides staff. We have people who have given some information in the past that has been correct and they have also been wrong.

Every post is "buyer beware" as far as we're concerned. We will try to "vet" out some of the people that just show up with information that is off the wall or admittedly 3rd or 4th information and ask them to stick to their opinions, but ultimately it's the reader's choice to read and to believe or not to believe what others are posting.

Like Scott said, this is supposed to be fun.

Please do not ask any more if a user has been vetted because we're not getting into that whole thing. Thanks.

Before someone goes back finds something me or one my moderators have said that differs from this, please take this as our updated policy. Thanks.

Pickering posted a .857 OPS in his September callup in 1998, albeit in 24 PA. Lucky that Ripken had a relative in the organization with his first callup in 1981 when he posted a .693 OPS in 40 PA, ehh?

The game changed in those 17 years. Several teams were added, which in turn led to the "Quad A" type players -- which I discussed in another message.

Well, the Orioles definitely value defense more than offense. I've always wished the Orioles would give guys like Knott, House, and the like a legitimate shot to try and just bash the ball in the DH role.
What a terrible thing to see with two eyes rather than one.

Well, the latest developments are big here, folks.

Since I pointed out to JTrea that the O's value defense and that's why guys like Cust, House and Knott were allowed to pass through, he's stopped his Moore rant.

And we also have Puck saying he likes the Wigginton signing.

Sound the trumpets. Cue the Fat Lady. I think we're moving on here, people.

Archived