Tex loves Aroid wants hugs. Knows nothing about no steriods. LOL.

Gurgi

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02122009/sports/yankees/teixeira_says_he_didnt_know_154815.htm

"I'm just going to open up my arms, give him a big hug, tell him I love him and we're going to get through this," Teixeira told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

"I was really worried about staying in the big leagues," Teixeira said. "I came in as a third baseman, learned how to play first base and the outfield my rookie year, so I had no idea what was going on. I'd get lost [driving] to the stadium some days. I never saw anything, no one talked about it.

I think Tex is such an obnoxious prima donna Im sure he probably took them.

Funny no one who ever played with Tex said he was a good teammate. Much like Aroid. No one has ever said they liked playing with the dude. They probably didnt like each other because they saw too much of their own soul in the other FRAUD.

Whats wrong with this? Arod was there when Tex was developing into a major leaguer.

Come on. A half dozen of you would say the same thing if Cal got busted, and no one here played with him for years.

Vocal disbelief would be the most widespread reaction IMO.

Ray Lewis says things like this all the time and people don't make fun of him.

If AROD said this quote about Tex, no one would make fun. This way around, it spawns a thread... like this one. :rofl:

I thought of quoting Tex in the Out of Context thread.... but I'm a gentleman and wouldn't go so far out of context.

:halo:

Archived