Cease vs everyone else

Sports Guy

31 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Now that we got Burnes, this thread can finally cease. Bye.

31 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Now that we got Burnes, this thread can finally cease. Bye.

Need to get it to page 300 first!

8 hours ago, emmett16 said:

Suck it White Sox. 

We can close the book on this thread now. I hope they eventually get a return for Cease that they are content with. Reading the Brewers board. Some posters think it’s a good return and others are underwhelmed. I hope that extending him immediately is in the cards.

One guy wanted to know why they didn’t get Holiday😂

Edited by Roll Tide
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

We can close the book on this thread now. I hope they eventually get a return for Cease that they are content with. Reading the Brewers board. Some posters think it’s a good return and others are underwhelmed. I hope that extending him immediately is in the cards.

One guy wanted to know why they didn’t get Holiday😂

No, no, no, no!   For all of those comments their fans made.

1.  Elias has no balls

2. Elias is a prospect hugger

3. The Orioles pitching stinks and they need Cease

4.  There’s something wrong with every single Orioles prospect except Holliday

5. Let’s choose the top 4 prospects of every team reported to be interested in Cease.

6. The Oriole board is stupid and deserve to get bounced in the playoffs again.

7. “Nicky” Ortiz “Madrigal” over and over.

8.  More I can’t think of right now

I hope 

1. The WS are unable to trade Cease before the season or get a very underwhelming return.

2. They hold onto him but he pulls a lat a week before the deadline that isn’t career threatening but puts him out for the remainder of the season.

What a bunch of idiots.  Good lord.  Look at this pinecone:Screenshot2024-02-02at8_09_36AM.thumb.png.cda80dd4c139ab6139e6cee24d80e415.png

Seriously?  He doesn't have any comprehension of how much better Burnes is than Cease.  If that's what we gave up for Burnes, they weren't getting anything close to that for Cease.  And then his next post is saying that he thinks a big piece gets added to the deal.  Yeah, because the big piece to the deal always comes in later.

Even if Cease has one more year of control, so what?  Lol so many of them think that Cease has some amazing value that everyone else fails to see, this is hilarious.  Like, one more year of Cease is worth Holliday, lol 

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

What a bunch of idiots.  Good lord.  Look at this pinecone:Screenshot2024-02-02at8_09_36AM.thumb.png.cda80dd4c139ab6139e6cee24d80e415.png

Seriously?  He doesn't have any comprehension of how much better Burnes is than Cease.  If that's what we gave up for Burnes, they weren't getting anything close to that for Cease.  And then his next post is saying that he thinks a big piece gets added to the deal.  Yeah, because the big piece to the deal always comes in later.

Even if Cease has one more year of control, so what?  Lol so many of them think that Cease has some amazing value that everyone else fails to see, this is hilarious.  Like, one more year of Cease is worth Holliday, lol 

Pine Cone....🤣

• Upvote 1