BRob News to Come on Thursday?

Aglets

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My heart rate just went thru the roof!:eektf

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease sign My Perfect One!:hearts:NOW:wedge:

For Cindy's sake, lets hope this deal gets done quick. As for the guys, imagine Mrs. BRob taking in the rays on the Lauderdale beach as we speak!!!!!! :scratchchinhmm:

Thanks. I'd definitely be okay with 4/40 if it started now. A little uncomfortable with the alternative.
Right, that is the opinion of most people. 4 years starting 2009 is ok, we'll probably only have to eat one year of that contract, the risk will be mitigated a bit. 4 years starting in 2010 is a mistake, since he's gonna be an albatross for the final two years most likely.

In reality, Roberts should be solid for at least 2-3 more years. We won't begin to have to worry about this until that 4th or 5th year, if at all. No sense worrying about this right now. Lets just get him signed and move on.

The problem is, one of those years he is already signed for and for half of a 4 year deal, he isn't likely to be much more than average at best.

The problem is, one of those years he is already signed for and for half of a 4 year deal, he isn't likely to be much more than average at best.

This is your "opinion" and I respect that, but its not a fact. Roberts could be very solid throughout the length of the contract. My point is we won't know that until 4 years from now, so no sense US worrying about it now. That's what MacPhail gets paid for.

Archived